On- Site Shredding Event(Members Only)
June 5 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Saturday, June 5, 2021
Location: 4010 Watson Plaza Dr., Lakewood, CA 90712 (parking lot of Harbor’s office, across from Lakewood Golf Course)
Cost: $10 for WLADS and Harbor members (*$10 per member vehicle)
Each member is asked to call their respective dental society office to schedule their shred appointment. After confirming the shred time and paying the $10, your dental society office will email you a confirmation with additional details about the event.
Only WLADS and HDS members and their designated staff may attend.
No Walk-Ins Allowed
On-site shredding will be offered for cars, SUVs and pick-up trucks ONLY. NO U-HAUL TRUCKS.
You are responsible for unloading your own vehicle and taking away your empty boxes.
Certificate of Destruction will be available.
Should the trucks fill up before the time period ends, you will be turned away.
All inhabitants of the vehicle MUST wear a Mask
WLADS and HDS will be respecting the guidelines of social distancing, so we ask for your patience, to wear a mask and to stay 6 feet apart from other members when unloading your cars.
When choosing items to shred, please remember:
- We do not accept batteries/metal items, they must be separated from the paper documents for us to be able to pick up the paper.
- Please also separate all non-paper items prior to your shredding appointment, into similar types of material categories, such as plastic bags, plastic cd / dvd cases, vhs tapes, etc.
- Paper Cuts does not shred 3-ring metal binders.
- E-waste items include but are not limited to; computers, hard drives, cell phones, tvs, VHS tapes, discs, VCRs.
- Acceptable items to have mixed in with paper are paper clips, fasteners, binder clips, staples, cd / dvds. We appreciate your assistance with this separation.